1/04/2009

37 Weeks Older

We took a family trip up to the mountains to see the snow on New Year's Day.
My bum is cold!
Dad kept making me hold this cold stuff, so I licked it.
We saw the Christmas lights and Nativity scenes down at the Temple.
Some scenery photos Mom took while Dad was feeding me snow.
Posted by Picasa

5 comments:

Jen said...

I will hate myself if i don't make it up North this winter.
You got such great pics- love them!

Natalie said...

Loved seeing the pics Audra!! It looks like you guys had a lot of fun this Christmas! :)

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Anonymous said...

Whoops- That was me that deleted the comment. I meant to place it on Audra's blog. But Great Snow pics!! Looks like you guys had fun!

Anonymous said...

Love the hat! Why can't adults wear such cute hats?