I didn't really care for the sand too much
.JPG)
But the dunes were interesting
The San Diego Temple is really bright at night

We also went to SeaWorld. This show was funny
Dad made a big deal about seeing the manatees because he joined the "Save the Manatee" club when he was in 6th grade. What a nerd

We saw seals
and dolphins

and penguins

Even the stingray let us pet it
And of course, Shamu
4 comments:
What a fun trip!!!
I would love to be able to take Katelyn to sea world some day :)
I love the foot prints in the sand idea.
my kids loved sea world! the beach not so much. I forgot how incredibly short you are! hee hee hee!
Oh how fun! Was this a planned trip or something you guys just decided to do last minute? We should go together sometime!!
It looks like you guys had tons of fun in California! It makes me want to take a vacation! :)
Post a Comment