
Mom and Dad's best gift! Boxes courtesy of Aunt Ruby

Opening gifts at Grandma Hind's house.

Uncle Mike gave me this really fun penguin. I spend lots of time playing with it.
I wish these were all for me, but really it was just gifts being stored here for Mom's family.
My first puppy, Sadie.

Uncle Roger left his camera here. Ha, finders keepers!
4 comments:
Cute! I love how you arranged the photos with the letters to his name at the top of your blog! You sure don't miss a second with snapping those pictures! Poor kids to come, the first really does get it all, I wish I snapped a few more of Treston, but I think it's pretty even, I just can't remember everything about both. :(
It looks like someone was spoiled this Christmas :)
I love the new "Header" Photo of Rook(s).So cute! Also Loved that you named the stuff dog Sadie! :)
I love his little hairdo! All my babies were baldie beans.
Post a Comment