10/20/2011

42 / 20 Months Older

IMG_8594

First Day of School!

IMG_8607

My foot is almost as bigIMG_8623Panning for gold – with my mouth. IMG_8627All clean!

IMG_8640IMG_8645IMG_8653

I gave soccer a try. Yeah, not my thing. IMG_8655IMG_8656IMG_8665Natelle likes the Dinosaur Museum too. IMG_8661IMG_8685IMG_8684IMG_8681

The science room is pretty cool. IMG_8555IMG_8571I don’t like that monkey. IMG_8694IMG_8725IMG_8731IMG_8733IMG_8863We went to Kempton’s Farm in Safford during cotton picking season. IMG_8830

Mom and I got to ride in the cotton picker tractor thing. IMG_8849IMG_8742IMG_8772IMG_8818

Aurelia was jealousIMG_8780IMG_8874Dad with them cotton pickin kids. Dagnabbit. IMG_8909We stayed in the honeymoon suite at the hotelIMG_8930Bubbles are funIMG_8947IMG_8964They catch these little animals out of the canal in these basket traps. Dad said they were crawdads or crayfish or something. I say they’re baby lobsters. IMG_8962IMG_8971A little catfish got caught in the trap, and I got to hold it.IMG_8970IMG_8974Then we threw it back in and let it live.

No comments: