12/20/2010

32 / 10 Months Older

IMG_5256

Christmas Card photo shootIMG_5164IMG_5283 IMG_5175 IMG_5182 IMG_5191 IMG_5229 IMG_5230 IMG_5287 IMG_5292 IMG_5309 IMG_5325

IMG_1409 IMG_1414 IMG_1449 IMG_1478 IMG_1491 IMG_1501 IMG_1509 IMG_1528

IMG_5560 IMG_5574 IMG_5576 Zoo lights is pretty sweetIMG_5591-1 IMG_5597 IMG_5601 IMG_5602 IMG_5615 IMG_5622 IMG_5626

Mom was scared of this large Prairie DogIMG_5645 IMG_5648 IMG_5655 IMG_5685 IMG_5703

Aurelia loves to play in my bath waterIMG_5705 IMG_5719 IMG_5738

Aurelia figured she could catch Santa by sleeping under the treeIMG_5743

Check out my new ride IMG_5757 IMG_5779 IMG_5784

IMG_5804

The junior high basketball courts make a great place to test driveIMG_5828 IMG_5837

Did she really think she was gonna get some of my drink? Someone’s got to be the designated driver!IMG_5844

1 comment:

Kelli Hobbs said...

Those are some neat pictures. They were all so cute that it is hard to say which one is my favorite. The ones where Rook and Aurelia were in the chair, look like they were King and Queen. I love Rooks new ride too. That is one fancy car and I am amazed that Aurelia seemed to love going for a ride. I think Karlene would scream if I put her in with Preston. Also, I am completely jealous that you got a picture of mom and dad with Aurelia and that you convinced mom to be in it.