11/20/2010

31 / 9 Months Older

IMG_5133

IMG_5127 IMG_5129 IMG_5130 IMG_5142 IMG_5157

Sometimes we wrestleIMG_5116

IMG_3330

IMG_3349

Not sure how this happened IMG_3358 IMG_3366

Rootbeer floats with Tyler is the best

IMG_3384 IMG_3405 IMG_3633 IMG_3639 IMG_3655 IMG_4726 IMG_4727

My friend Natelle hung out with me at Peter Piper Pizza IMG_4736

This girl was nice enough to help me down the slide IMG_4772 IMG_4775

I think we all know who won this game of air hockey IMG_4790

The man always drives IMG_4795 IMG_4808 IMG_4811

Bed was too lumpy IMG_5016 IMG_5017 IMG_5029 IMG_5054 IMG_5065

Bed was too lumpy 

IMG_5087

My reward for pretending to use the potty IMG_5101 IMG_5113 IMG_5328 IMG_5331 IMG_5334 IMG_5340

I don’t care much for this guy. He’s creepy IMG_5343 IMG_5349 IMG_5361 IMG_5365 IMG_5366

Bass Pro Shop is the place for Christmas IMG_5386 IMG_5398 IMG_5399 IMG_5403 IMG_5416 IMG_5417IMG_5069

Plenty of ammo for my battle against Preston IMG_5437 IMG_5442

Trash bags make good raincoats, or should I say “eggcoats” IMG_5445 IMG_5450 IMG_5451 IMG_5499 IMG_5502

Sealife Aquarium is pretty neat. They have starfish, sea horse, octopus, and hammerheadIMG_5530 IMG_5546

2 comments:

Kelli Hobbs said...

I couldn't help but smile when I saw all the places and positions Rook could fall asleep in and eating icecream in the potty chair is just classic. Aurelia is just adorable in her outfits especially her dress and I may be bias, but I really like the pictures of Preston and Rook. I should do a better job of getting them together more but an egg fight is hard to beat. That just looked soo fun. I love the wagon ride picture too. I forgot about those pictures. If you got time, I wouldn't mind having some of those pictures emailed to me.

susan said...

Thank-you Matthew for updating the blog. Always fun to look & read about their adventures