8/20/2010

28/6 Months Older

IMG_1720

We went to Snowflake for Pioneer Day, and got to see Great, Great, Great Grandpa Rogers’ cabin

IMG_1690

IMG_1748

We also stopped in Taylor and visited Grandpa Doug and Grandma Laura. I really loved the mud and rain.

IMG_1658

Mom liked this park in Payson where we ate a picnic lunch

IMG_1628

IMG_1478

IMG_1470

IMG_1488

A broken sprinkler in the back yard can be lots of fun

IMG_1256

Aurelia enjoys modeling Mom’s old clothes. Mom wore this dress when blessed as a baby.

IMG_1265

IMG_1313

IMG_1322

IMG_1345

IMG_1351

IMG_1367

IMG_1385

IMG_1418

IMG_1413

IMG_1425

Aurelia was named after Great, Great, Great, Great Grandma Rogers. who is depicted in this LDS painting, “The First Primary”

IMG_1441

IMG_1462

IMG_1501

I take care of Aurelia when Mom naps

IMG_1529

IMG_1535

I also do all the cooking around here

IMG_1545

Shhh. don’t tell Mom I was sneaking marshmallows

IMG_1546

Unfortunately, my cool apron and hat fell apart in the washing machine

IMG_1562

IMG_1586

IMG_1597

Step by step: Lemmon Balls

IMG_1599

IMG_1603

IMG_1605

IMG_1608

IMG_1611

The most important part of the process

IMG_1750

IMG_1755

IMG_1756

IMG_1779

IMG_1807

IMG_1822

IMG_1847

IMG_1869

IMG_1903

IMG_1905

IMG_1912

I’m a real Gleek with Mom’s ipod.

IMG_1921

I’m a master Marionette Puppeteer

IMG_1923

IMG_1934

Nothing gets fixed around here unless I do it. Today: Broken Recliner

IMG_1951

IMG_1958

Super Rook still can’t float

IMG_1972

IMG_1974

IMG_1989

Aurelia has to always copy me, even my cool swimsuits

2 comments:

Brenda said...

Thank you for updating this! I love to see your pictures.. Such cute kids and darling outfits!

Anonymous said...

I havent checked out blogs forever!!! I can't believe how big the kids are getting! they are soo stinkin' cute! I miss them :( I need to come visit AZ!!!