I couldn't resist checking out Ruby's picture and found these videos! I flat out laughed out loud at Austin trying to light his own candles and gasped when he put Rook on his lap and just put his hand over his mouth!! hahahahahahaha. It was so fun to hear your mom and dad in the background for the soy sauce tasting! Rook will be a great chef some day. I love soy sauce too...but not straight from the bottle.
Now...do you realize what a beauty Aurelia is? She reminds me of Kelli when she was a baby. You have such a darling family, Audra. I'm sure glad I figured out how to get to your Rook and Aurelia Blog. It is priceless.
Audra! Your kids are so cute and Rook is going to be a little heartbreaker when he gets older. Hey, I changed my blog! It is now: www.accordingtocara.blogspot.com
4 comments:
loved looking at the pictures and videos! How come there isn't a place to vote on who Aurelia looks like?
Darling kids!
I couldn't resist checking out Ruby's picture and found these videos! I flat out laughed out loud at Austin trying to light his own candles and gasped when he put Rook on his lap and just put his hand over his mouth!! hahahahahahaha. It was so fun to hear your mom and dad in the background for the soy sauce tasting! Rook will be a great chef some day. I love soy sauce too...but not straight from the bottle.
Now...do you realize what a beauty Aurelia is? She reminds me of Kelli when she was a baby. You have such a darling family, Audra. I'm sure glad I figured out how to get to your Rook and Aurelia Blog. It is priceless.
Somehow I missed all these posts. When in the world did you have another baby? Wow am I out of the loop :)
Your kids are adorable!
Audra! Your kids are so cute and Rook is going to be a little heartbreaker when he gets older.
Hey, I changed my blog! It is now:
www.accordingtocara.blogspot.com
Post a Comment